Rehab United offers more than just sports medicine!
Whether its an injury or disease affecting the muscles, bones, ligaments, or tendons – we pride ourselves on being at the forefront of the physical therapy profession in terms of patient management and standard of practice. Our integrated staff is highly educated and trained in utilizing a biomechanical approach to the assessment and treatment of underlying mechanical dysfunction. Our philosophy is based on Applied Functional Science (AFS), which allows for integration of upright function into the therapy session to mimic authentic motion seen in activities of daily living, sport or work. We have seen safe and effective transitions from short to long-term goals for common orthopedic conditions, such as: sprains/strains, mechanical imbalance, overuse syndromes, or surgery. Our open-floor concept allows for the reproduction and practice of specific movement patterns to assist in learning or re-learning how joints should move to avoid further tissue irritation.
Quality of care is of utmost importance, especially with our aging patient population. Our geriatric consideration goes well beyond applying orthopedic concepts to therapy and is applied in a gentle way at comfortable pace to cater to comorbidities like balance deficits, dizziness, fall-risk, and mobility needs that are expected into the elder years.
Common orthopedic conditions we treat:
- Spine dysfunctions including scoliosis
- Back and Neck Pain
- Frozen Shoulder
- Post-Surgical Rehabilitation including Partial and Total Joint Replacement surgeries
- Neuromuscular dysfunction: Sciatica, Carpal Tunnel, etc.
- Generalized weakness affecting activities of daily living and independence
Welcome to Rehab United
You are able to see a Rehab United Physical Therapist without a prescription from your doctor or specialist. California allows for Direct Access for Physical Therapy services. This allows you to come for services for 12 visits or 45 days, prior to visiting your physician. Please contact our front office to check for eligibility based on your specific insurance carrier and coverage.
- If you prefer to privately pay for physical therapy services, simply contact our office for our cash-pay rates and to schedule an appointment.
- If you need assistance finding a physician please contact one of our 4 locations for assistance.
Before your first visit
Please bring the following with you to your first appointment:
1. Your driver's license or photo ID.
2. Your insurance card ID and group number
3. Your birth date (and that of the subscriber if it is not yourself)
4. Insurance customer service number on the front/back of your card
5. Any pertinent medical information including: medical reports, imaging and medication lists.
Please download initial paperwork from the links below.
Please print the following documents, complete them thoroughly and bring them with you to your first visit. You may also scan and email the completed forms to the appropriate Rehab United facility via the contact information below.
Book your first appointment
At Rehab United, we will do our best to work with your schedule and accommodate your needs. Here are a few items of information that will help you:
Hours of operation:
7:00 AM to 7:00 PM Monday – Thursday7:00 AM to 5:00PM Friday
At your first appointment, we’ll do an initial assesment to help us evaluate your injury and define a successful course of treatment. The evaluation will take approximately 1 Hour. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to ensure that all your paperwork is completed and correct.
Please dress in a way that will allow your physical therapist the best opportunity to evaluate you effectively. We recommend that your wear comfortable shorts, short sleeve shirt and bring the shoes that you wear most often.
We look forward to meeting you and helping you on your road to recovery!